|- Plugin Übersicht||- Plugin Overview|
Plugins are extensions as an ipk files that can be installed via the Internet or manually, all plugins are directly installed on the box as extensions and they are also available in the database ready for download!
A current list, descriptions and support for these plugins can be found in Vu+ Support Forum
- 1 Timeshift
- 2 Multimedia - Video, Music, Pictures, Internet-radio, Libraries, etc.
- 3 Figure and function of the interface influence
- 4 EPG / Program Infos / Zapping / Settings
- 5 Softcams and Smartcards
- 6 Fun & Information & Practical
- 7 System - Plugins
- 8 Network & Communication
- 9 External Hardware / Devices
- 10 Plugins - Collections, lists, feeds
- 11 Other
- Play / view
- The skins are the same graphical user interface for plugins.
- As usual , downloaded via each image feed.
- See also the database, my Faq's gallery and tips and also software gallery.
- Plugins for -/ fade out and more ...
- Electronic Program Guides
- Search - and update tools
- Ad zapper, Zapp-history, etc.
- Settings (Channel lists, etc.)
Softcams and Smartcards
- Entertainment - Games & Fun
- small (and big) helpers, from calendars to Book Reader
- Information, from weather to lotto
- System functions influence (- on / off, sleep timer, volume ....)
- System - Information
- Remote control / key assignments
- Backups / flash
- for all connected / associated devices (from printers to Webcams ...)
- Atmolight 
AtmoLight is a hardware and software open-source project that enables displayed image content suitable for backlighting of TV or monitor. This type of lighting create a softer contrast between the screen and the background which is very attractive visually and also relaxes for the eyes.
Supported Systems :
The AtmoLight device is connected via USB therefore its usable with a variety of devices.
Related software already exists for the following systems:
Dreambox: DM800, DM8000, DM7025, DM500HD, 7020HD VU+: DUO, SOLO, UNO, ULTIMO PC Windows: XP, Vista, 7 (x86 und x64) PC Linux: XBMC, VDR (for FF cards and Xine-issue)
- Karatelight  The Karate Light is developed from the AtmoLight controller.
The main differences are:
8 instead of 4 output channels wider range of colors (12 bits instead of 10) Input for a light sensor
- PEARL LCD 
- SAMSUNG LCD 
Plugins - Collections, lists, feeds
All the downloadable plugins feed for each box :
Also called Plugimanager
In the VTI Image management software and you can find it under :
Extension menu - software management or main menu - settings - get software management.
- Media Scanner Plugin
Standard in many images
- CDInfo Plugin
Standard in (almost) all the images , information about the CD.
Apparently plugin doesn't work - just for half completeness - otherwise ask for feedbacks - thx
DMNapi - Polish subtitles downloads, converts them to a format. Srt and displays on the films (with Dream Explorer)
Back to Home